Armada Digital Signage Systems for Restaurants
Benefits of Digital Signage for Bars and Restaurants
There is no industry with more potential to benefit from digital signage more than foodservice.
The way the food looks is important, both in affecting the buying decision and making customers happy. Digital menu boards not only make dishes look appetizing, they also bring a level of efficiency to the industry that is unprecedented.
To take advantage of this, numerous food service businesses have implemented restaurant digital signage to enhance their branding efforts and increase efficiency.
Easily create, modify and update menus
Highlight new products, promotions, specials and events
Ensure brand and pricing compliance in multi-unit environments
Remotely manage and update menus from anywhere
Day-part scheduling allows you to show different menus at different times of the day/days of the week
Enhance the customer experience by providing entertainment or information to reduce perceived wait times
Sell digital signage advertising space to vendor partners to bring in extra revenue
Use your digital signage to communicate with your employees. Share company information, productivity stats, special announcements, and news to help streamline operations and keep the lines of communication open.
Digital Menu Boards
THAT MEAL LOOKS AMAZING – I NEED TO STOP IN
I’M IN LINE, HOW DO I CHOOSE?
Bring your menu items to life on a rich and captivating restaurant menu board. Create an easy to read digital menu which helps customers quickly make purchase decisions and increases revenue.
- Flexible and easy to use
- Saves Manpower
- Centrally manage corporate messaging and branding on thousands of screens or adjust content locally
- Bolster operational efficiency by tying menu boards to POS and inventory management systems
- Adopt an agile messaging strategy by analyzing the success of screen content and rapidly optimizing at the point-of-decision
Customer Engagement Board
I’VE BEEN STANDING HERE FOR 45 SECONDS, I’M BORED!
THIS TASTES GREAT, BUT HOW MANY CALORIES?
Show off your restaurant’s customer reviews or latest social media mentions with an RSS feed for everyone to see. This is a great way to instil trust and encourage visitors to participate in spreading the good word to drive business to your restaurant.
- Incorporate new technology such as beacons, order-ahead apps and self-ordering kiosks to streamline service and impress customers
- Improve queue management and reduce perceived wait times with entertaining imagery, menu suggestions and integrated social media
- Add customer experience to your menu with live social media, sports, and digital menus
Kitchen Display System
While many restaurants have improved service in the front of establishment using new point of sale (POS) solutions, the process of getting orders to the kitchen is still very old fashioned. If your wait staff is still handing written tickets through a window or attaching them to a wheel, you’ve left yourself open to costly mistakes and inefficiencies.
By replacing these manual order processing systems with a modern kitchen display system, you can improve accuracy, boost productivity, and increase customer satisfaction at your restaurant. Kitchen display systems is tightly integrated with our POS terminal and can be integrated with any POS terminal, so orders are immediately displayed on monitors in the kitchen
- Layout: Divide your screen to display multiple content zones. Zoned templates allow you to display multiple media at the same time.
- Media: Manage your media with ease. Upload your images and video, add web and intranet pages, includes RSS feeds and IPTV streams.
- Schedule: Drag and drop your media into a playlist. Drag, drop and reorder your media to create a playlist ready for publishing to your displays.
- Publish: Decide where and when your media will play. Select a playlist or layout, choose the players and displays you want to update, and publish for immediate playback or at a future date and time
- Web-based portal enables easy content updates.
- Centralized control to ensure message consistency.
- Free Events & Schedules Widget for displaying and managing your events.
- Source your events from a CSV, XML or JSON file, or from your Google calendar.
- Reports: Display and download reports on all aspects of your media, devices and users. All aspects of your digital signage are recorded, from user audits to media playback and can be reported on and downloaded as CSV files for further analysis in third party software and tools.
- Manage: Setup and control your users, exactly as you require. Manage unlimited users with varying levels of access, from updating one or more templates to scheduling content groups or managing your entire network.
- Monitor: A single dashboard to provide you peace of mind. Our intelligent device management dashboard provides you with a real-time view of the status of every device connected to your digital signage network, e.g.: Are the screens ON? Are they playing content? Has the latest content been pushed to the screens? What are the conditions of the screens (temperature, memory, etc.).
- Widgets: Add dynamic weather and clock widgets to your digital signage layouts and playlists. Our library of clocks and location aware weather widgets allows for easy customization of your displays, regardless of what media player technology you choose.
- Interact: Add touch, sensors and mobile interaction to your digital signage displays. Make your digital signage displays respond to local interaction. Switch from scheduled media to on-demand experiences using touchscreens, motion and light sensors, NFC/Beacon mobile interaction and many more
- Analytics: Analyze your data to unlock actionable statistics. Our optional Proof of Play platform collects data from every device connected to your Signage network. Every time a piece of content is played it is date and time stamped and recorded along with any associated metadata and player data.